Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,598,551
P_20180305_181901.jpg

Yesterday my tatasky was installed. I got 1 month ultrapack with hd access free. Now after the free period i want to shift to My99+telugu+hd regional pack. When should i change to this pack ? just before the expiry of free pack? (2 april).
You change before 1 hour to expiry , even if pack renews , no problem ... You always get charged bas per daily basis , so u can change pack any time ...
If ultra pack cost 500 , you will charge Rs.500/30 daily ... So u need to keep balance n change packs as per ur need ...

U Select Rs.199 Dhamaka Pack + Free Telugu Add-on . And Regional HD of rs.30 I think Add-on .. it would be best

You change before 1 hour to expiry , even if pack renews , no problem ... You always get charged bas per daily basis , so u can change pack any time ...
If ultra pack cost 500 , you will charge Rs.500/30 daily ... So u need to keep balance n change packs as per ur need ...

U Select Rs.199 Dhamaka Pack + Free Telugu Add-on . And Regional HD of rs.30 I think Add-on .. it would be best
Very helpful. Thank you.

Dear sir TATA SKY m sales in not working samungu teb new update kindly update

not sure if its already discussed., I have added D sport for the upcoming Nidahas trophy and when I try to view via mobile app, picture its tiny. its literally playing only in 30-40% of the screen. anybody have any solution. thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock