Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,593,832
Meaning we can only add a channel by ourself but cant drop by ourself ???
As the channel has only monthly option and no daily option
Before when I tried to drop a channel through my tatasky after two days, it didn't get deactivated. Contacted cc to drop it. Don't know now there any problem like this. I didn't activated single channels for the last 8 or 9 months...

Meaning we can only add a channel by ourself but cant drop by ourself ???
As the channel has only monthly option and no daily option
You can.
You could have done better.
Assuming your neighbour have HDAF, you could have upgraded the base back today morning & again downgrade anytime today.

You can.
You could have done better.
Assuming your neighbour have HDAF, you could have upgraded the base back today morning & again downgrade anytime today.

They have the DMP HD pack. So they would have to change that also to rs 175 HDAF, also base back. So u mean if changing base pack it would be free ???

Before when I tried to drop a channel through my tatasky after two days, it didn't get deactivated. Contacted cc to drop it. Don't know now there any problem like this. I didn't activated single channels for the last 8 or 9 months...

Yes i also dont opt for any channel. I am an annual ultra HD pack user.
But today my neighbour who recently shifted to TS from cable TV wanted DSPORT for todays final match, he is on Dhamaal Mix pack, so even i am doing this adding of a channel for 1st time through portal.

First i went to chat, to mys surprise the Waiting Que was 70, and i couldnt wait, so did it through manage packs my self.
hence i wanted to know if i can remove the channel tomorrow or else the neighbour would have to spend Rs 75 for no reason just for one day.

Yes i also dont opt for any channel. I am an annual ultra HD pack user.
But today my neighbour who recently shifted to TS from cable TV wanted DSPORT for todays final match, he is on Dhamaal Mix pack, so even i am doing this adding of a channel for 1st time through portal.

First i went to chat, to mys surprise the Waiting Que was 70, and i couldnt wait, so did it through manage packs my self.
hence i wanted to know if i can remove the channel tomorrow or else the neighbour would have to spend Rs 75 for no reason just for one day.
No need to spend 75 rs bro. They are charging in DBR basis, so no issue. If you can't drop it from selfcare portal, cc will drop it for you...

No need to spend 75 rs bro. They are charging in DBR basis, so no issue. If you can't drop it from selfcare portal, cc will drop it for you...

Since i was not sure, i thought its better to ask here. So i cant drop it today right, after match ?? I will have to do it tomorrow

Experts. looking for tatasky connection. my requirement is complete Malayalam channels + complete sports (HD), business news (HD) channels. help me to select which plan most suitable for me, and possibility of any annual pack for the same. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock