Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,593,704
Experts. looking for tatasky connection. my requirement is complete Malayalam channels + complete sports (HD), business news (HD) channels. help me to select which plan most suitable for me, and possibility of any annual pack for the same. Thank you.
Go for Kayika Sadya pack 290 rs + HD Access Fee 175 rs. Total 465 rs pm. You'll get all HD sports channels except DSport HD + All English Movie channels HD + Infotainment and lifestyle HD channels + many more....

Go for Kayika Sadya pack 290 rs + HD Access Fee 175 rs. Total 465 rs pm. You'll get all HD sports channels except DSport HD + All English Movie channels HD + Infotainment and lifestyle HD channels + many more....

Saj Bro How Can I Get 99 Rs. HD Aceese Fee For 3 Months If I Call TS Help Line Or Chatting They Give Me This offers .

Hi bros.. Recently I have subscribe for platinum HD annual pack. There I all get 10 No's. Showcase movies for free. Now my question is how to order it, by simply failing the missed call number or by SMS. Does that activate for free or I have to pay for it.

Hi bros.. Recently I have subscribe for platinum HD annual pack. There I all get 10 No's. Showcase movies for free. Now my question is how to order it, by simply failing the missed call number or by SMS. Does that activate for free or I have to pay for it.

In free Showcase Movie You Can't Pay Anything It Will Included your Package Amount You Can Also Order It MY Tatasky .com Or Misscall Via RMN

Hello Guys,Am new to this forum..Been reading silently for a while.. decided to register myself and be a part of it.

Currently am on 199Dhamaka offer for 1month..with free (HDAF).If I use 99 base pack..With a regional pack/add on..Am I suppose to Pay HDAF...for that month...

Just a query...

Hello Guys,Am new to this forum..Been reading silently for a while.. decided to register myself and be a part of it.

Currently am on 199Dhamaka offer for 1month..with free (HDAF).If I use 99 base pack..With a regional pack/add on..Am I suppose to Pay HDAF...for that month...

Just a query...

Check here

High Definition

175 HDAF with 99 pack is a stupid move in TS bcoz of it's pack structure

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock