Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,748
When I took secondary connection, the auditor came to visit the connection quality. He used all equipments to measure the signal quality.

Got a call from Tata Sky with an offer for kids pack @30 per month. I didn't take it as I don't watch any kids channel!

Once rainy season is over, I will opt for the ASC and send a detailed mail to TS nodal about the issue I face in multi tv connection issue is only signal interruption because of the cable joint. I will also tell them no auditor came to check and I want quick resolution of my problems

The guy who came for installation of my TS was telling me about this. He brought all the instruments shown in this video and did everything as per this video. He was saying, randomly TS will call few customers and audit their installation and if there is an audit failure, the technician will be fired! He was really scared about this audit and made sure everything was perfect!!
Same for me, 10 months ago.

If i want to replace HEVC HD STB with Technicolor i need to pay Rs 400 right ??? What if STB is under warranty ???

If i want to replace HEVC HD STB with Technicolor i need to pay Rs 400 right ??? What if STB is under warranty ???
If the STB is under warranty, and you can intentionally make your current STB faulty without them knowing it, they will have to provide a replacement for you. But I think you'll get a refurbished one as a replacement!

If the STB is under warranty, and you can intentionally make your current STB faulty without them knowing it, they will have to provide a replacement for you. But I think you'll get a refurbished one as a replacement!

Bro dont post such things openly, Who knows their people must be reading the posts :p

I am not happy with the way HEVC HD STB is performing. I dont get any Alerts on it, sometimes its delayed. Signal fluctuations are still there in that STB, i believe its either cable or STB fault.
My warranty is there till Nov-Dec. I will wait till then to see of they push any new s/w update to fix these bugs if they dont i will seek a replacement.

Refurbished STB is good i mean fault free ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock