Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,524
Bro dont post such things openly, Who knows their people must be reading the posts :p

I am not happy with the way HEVC HD STB is performing. I dont get any Alerts on it, sometimes its delayed. Signal fluctuations are still there in that STB, i believe its either cable or STB fault.
My warranty is there till Nov-Dec. I will wait till then to see of they push any new s/w update to fix these bugs if they dont i will seek a replacement.

Refurbished STB is good i mean fault free ???
It's ok bro. Let them read and understand how frustrated the customers are, with their HEVC STB.

Can't say the refurbished STB will be good or bad, usually they do all the quality checks before giving it to the customer! It's our luck after that.

Help the technician came and changed with the new set top box technicolor instead of my samsung set top box (which was in problem) but he dint change the hdmi cable and also the digicard . Is technicolor good set top box for hd

One advantage of hevc box is any changes in account doesn't take effect, except the account deactive thing. I subscribed for world screen for one day and then deactivated it the next day but when the stb was in switch off mode. The channel was still showing until my account got deactive out of balance. In KTV there is heavy fluctuations and I lose screen very often in that channel alone. I am in warranty they said will exchange the box(travel XP Tamil audio issue) free but I told them that I am afraid it will be a refurbished one.

Last edited:
One advantage of hevc box is any changes in account doesn't take effect, except the account deactive thing. I subscribed for world screen for one day and then deactivated it the next day but when the stb was in switch off mode. The channel was still showing until my account got deactive out of balance.
It's same in all boxes bro, not only for hevc boxes.

Can I add star sports 1 today as ala carte and drop tomorrow ??
What are the charges , or will it locked for 30 days ?

On the Tata Sky app, I am trying to rewind to an exact point in an episode, but it keeps showing the same repeated thing. What do I do?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock