Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,663,969
Hi bros! As my renewal of my subscription is nearing, I have some queries can please any one help? I had semi annual platinum pack and also willing to continue with it, but there are news of various broadcaster disconnection notices. Is it worth to pay for that pack and period or should I wait for one to two months for the issues to be solved. Also can I credit my TataSky account with my subscription amount earlier the recharge date and then call CC on the recharge date for pack activation.

Hi bros! As my renewal of my subscription is nearing, I have some queries can please any one help? I had semi annual platinum pack and also willing to continue with it, but there are news of various broadcaster disconnection notices. Is it worth to pay for that pack and period or should I wait for one to two months for the issues to be solved. Also can I credit my TataSky account with my subscription amount earlier the recharge date and then call CC on the recharge date for pack activation.
You can recharge anytime
If your balance is greater than renewal amount on renewal date then pack will automatically renewed

Same feed bro the difference is just because of ads, otherwise same program/movie/songs runs
I noticed the epg shows same programmes, When I switched to the channel HD+ showing a programme & SD showing some kind of promo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock