Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,166
you can only record 2 programmes at a time in hd + DVR
No. Latest Tata Sky HD DVR comes with 3 tuners so he can record 3 programs at once or watch 1 channel and record 2 others.

Bonus to it is, only 1 wire will come from dish and connect to STB. Unlike traditional DVRs which required 2 wires.

But one question bapun bro,can i able to view improved hd pq in hd dvr comparison to my normal hd current box?

Last edited:
But one question bapon bro,can i able to view improved hd pq in hd dvr comparison to my normal hd current box?
Picture quality is same on HD and HD DVR. It is good, undoubtedly. DVR is manufactured by Pace brand which one of the top set top box maker. With HD DVR, you can remote record via mobile too.

Bapon bro, how can i record via mobile?what is this?
Install Tata Sky app - available for both android and ios.

Login with your Tata Sky sub id or RMN.

Go to My Box tab inside the app and select program you want to record. Note: STB needs to be on ON mode while you make request and program arrival time.

You can also connect STB to same wifi network as your phone, pair the STB with mobile app and then you can control STB via wifi remote using Tata Sky mobile app.

Its all available through easy to navigate GUI (Graphical user interface). So you can use it easily without much difficulty.

Btw, its Bapun, not Bapon as you type.

Back
Top Bottom