Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,534
  • Views: Views 2,621,434
I am going to receive a new HD transfer box day after tomorrow. Please tell me about transfer HD Box .what is the characteristic Of this box? Please tell me briefly who is using this box.

I am going to receive a new HD transfer box day after tomorrow. Please tell me about transfer HD Box .what is the characteristic Of this box? Please tell me briefly who is using this box.
No, we will not tell. We have already answered the queries you have asked and that too several times. Now nothing left to tell. Once you get hands on with the box, you should make a review of it and tell to us - your views and likings.

You have been saying, you are getting the box today/tomorrow, from a friend etc. But then again land here with a question so nothing left now to answer. Further such posts will be ignored (atleast for me).

I am not at all angry with you but upset because of the type of baseless questions you are asking.

Looks like will there not be any question in this forum? Is it useless thread like bapun

OK no need of help anything from bapun and others in this forum.
Looks like will there not be any question in this forum? Is it useless thread like bapun
Whatever 'valid' questions you have asked we have gladly answered. We try to help everyone. Now you started spamming with useless posts. I warned you and see how you took it.

Its human nature, when you don't get something you want, you regret and start talking rubbish (angoor khatte hain!) Maturity also plays an important part on your behaviour. So i can not blame you all alone.

Before things go out of control, i have told you straightforward. If you take it positively - good. Else find some better place where you get more kids to play with you.

Good bye from dream DTH forever
To make your quitting easy, we are also banning your account from our side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock