Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,515
is there stop button in tatasky transfer/ tatasky hd + box .I bought a new tatasky connection i was using videocon dvr 1000 gb box .Tata sky box is very smooth in operation

Got a new Tatasky HD connection after getting rid of Videocon D2H.I had to do this as videocon box was too slow and was hanging always.Also signal goes out during small rains or overcast.But to be very frank in videocon the depth and detailing on HD channels are really good when I compare to Tatasky.In Tatasky it seems washed out and lacks detail.I got the technicolor Hevc HD box which Does Not have an optical out port.
The Human hevc which was available previously was having one.

Last edited:
Got a new Tatasky HD connection after getting rid of Videocon D2H.I had to do this as videocon box was too slow and was hanging always.Also signal goes out during small rains or overcast.But to be very frank in videocon the depth and detailing on HD channels are really good when I compare to Tatasky.In Tatasky it seems washed out and lacks detail.I got the technicolor Hevc HD box which Does Not have an optical out port.
The Human hevc which was available previously was having one.
Before leaving u confirmed that that d2h pq of hd was better than tatsky
:eek:k::kiss::blush:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock