Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,453
tata sky telugu cinema show movies from star maa so for kannada they should use star suvarna and you know the position of suvarna still you are asking
Position of suvarna; What is it?
Still I'm asking; Should I not?
- - -
What are you implying? What is this thread for in your opinion?
- - -
I know they get the movies from Star library; my question was about expecting a channel. If they can, then it surely would be a good move because they would be launching HD version of it. People in Karnataka are desperately waiting for a HD movie channel.

they are not able to maintain their own movie channel. do they have enough movies so that tata sky can start this service dont count the movies that come in star suvarna plus. i didnt tell you shouldnt ask in this forum. i told why are ecpecting something which we know wont happen. edit: you ask something here only get to opinion from others and this was my opinion

Last edited:
Videocond2h introduced HD chennels mini packs without access fee, why TS not introducing the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock