Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,530
  • Views: Views 2,590,942
All this is temporary, and i dont have the money to switch DTH operators every now and then.

I spent around 6k for 3 TS connection for my home. I cannot spend again this much just because some channels get removed.

Also even if i shift to XYZ DTH, and what if they remove XYZ channels ??? what will I do ???

This issue is not only that TS faces, in coming days others will also face
Very truely explained @Anish Pai bro because now the whole DTH Industry is on some uncertainty of Package Pricing , Channels and Services inclusion & exclusion and these mishaps will happen on each & every XYZ DTH in India till some resolvence come to force.TS is reputated brand and some definite decisions will be taken in favour of the subscribers in coming days.Now think if we undergo to change our Service Provider now and then our mind will never be stable and will shuffle from one offer to another. So We should stay to the basic and keep patience to make right and calculative decision. So @Anish Pai bro please go ahead 👍unworriedly with LTR as your money benefit worth of Rs.560/- does matter at the end of the day.

Last edited:
This a Special Discounted Offer for Long Term Recharge on ULTRA Base Pack for Complete One Year by TS. @zaxotes bro You can call CC from RMN and ask whether you are eligible for the offer or not.....

I have been using the South Platinum HD Annual pack (INR 8900) for back-to-back for 2 years now.

TS giving me Annual Platinum HD pack for Rs 7500, actual price Rs 8500.
Ultra Pack Rs 5600, instead of Rs 6160
My Tata Sky renewal is on next month. I asked them for the package Platinum HD for same price via chat, they clearly denied me. Infact they said offer is not given on annual or semi-annual packs.:dodgy::em:

My Tata Sky renewal is on next month. I asked them for the package Platinum HD for same price via chat, they clearly denied me. Infact they said offer is not given on annual or semi-annual packs.:dodgy::em:
I did the same, my recharge is due tomorrow. They denied me too with same reason.

May be they saw this and canceled the idea. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock