Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,603,485
Bro, Chat with tatasky cc through their website. They will provide the option available for you or call 1800 208 6633 toll free no. from 9AM to 6PM.
I got offer Rs.1860 per annum (Annual Tamil pack-Will get FTA channels +tamil regional channels)

It's been almost 48 hours since I downgraded from Ultra to My99 pack. But still getting all channels (of Ultra).

Did u try restarting STB ??? Its a Bug i guess. I faced similar things few months back it was for 15 days.

Why should I? If it was the reverse, I would have.

No. what i meant is that when i faced the same issue, even STB restart didn't fix it, I didnt try restarting, but when the power went off and came back the issue was still present. Thats how i came to know

These happens only if stb is off mode while changing package
I always drop/downgrade pack with stb off and add/upgrade with srb on

No. what i meant is that when i faced the same issue, even STB restart didn't fix it, I didnt try restarting, but when the power went off and came back the issue was still present. Thats how i came to know
I restart STB 7-8 times (power on/off) everyday.
Didn't go for 'refresh/reset' by (missed) calling 9040590405, think that'll solve the bug issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock