Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,605,054
Why is Tata Sky playing ads of Mumbai Film Festival channel on a daily basis in its home channel despite the same channel getting dropped from their platform few days back? Are they so busy in searching for options to stall TRAI order that such things r not being monitored properly?

Another masterstroke from Tata Sky, earlier they added UTV HD but weren't giving it as part of My99 or Dhamaka Base Pack even after subscribing to HD Loot Fee.

Now after adding Cartoon Network HD, they have gone a step ahead by simply removing SD feed of this channel from My99 base pack so that again we don't get added benefit of HD feed and pay more from our pocket.

Those siding with Tata Sky in TRAI Tariff Order case should understand that efforts r being made to block this excellent regulation just to further enforce unfriendly profit driven policies on us and serve vested interests

Had a chat with 4 different CCE, no one is offering 99/m, so continued with 175.

Activated on Thursday, 2 days earlier of actual JSAT (Re1) offer.
Offer available Friday evening onwards; how you activated on Thursday
It most be on Friday and expired yesterday

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock