Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,603,715
I got similar SMSes from Tata Sky for 24 Taas and CNBC Awaaz an hour ago.

The 24 Taas message reads:
"24 Taas at Rs 8 pm is active on your Tata Sky a/c. If you wish to discontinue the pack, SMS drop 24TA to 56633 from your RMN anytime on or after 03/03/19".

The CNBC Awaaz message reads:
"CNBC Awaaz at Rs 5 pm is active on your Tata Sky a/c. If you wish to discontinue the pack, SMS drop CNAW to 56633 from your RMN anytime on or after 03/03/19".

My guess is the price of these (and some other channels) might be increasing from 3rd March, hence Tata Sky letting us know in advance. If anyone has more information on this subject, do let us know.

I got similar SMSes from Tata Sky for 24 Taas and CNBC Awaaz an hour ago.

The 24 Taas message reads:
"24 Taas at Rs 8 pm is active on your Tata Sky a/c. If you wish to discontinue the pack, SMS drop 24TA to 56633 from your RMN anytime on or after 03/03/19".

The CNBC Awaaz message reads:
"CNBC Awaaz at Rs 5 pm is active on your Tata Sky a/c. If you wish to discontinue the pack, SMS drop CNAW to 56633 from your RMN anytime on or after 03/03/19".

My guess is the price of these (and some other channels) might be increasing from 3rd March, hence Tata Sky letting us know in advance. If anyone has more information on this subject, do let us know.
I think some bug.its too much for channels that price

Is there any charges for splitting multi connection? I am thinking to go new subscriber id for my second STB for better channel management and cost control.

Bros Is their any news about the TataSky's Android tv set top box launch Date? Few months back their is news that TataSky is developing a smart STB to access the streaming apps as well as linear tv.

15ejlef.png
clarification by TS

If I buy a new HD box with Bengali Hindi Premium Sports HD pack worth Rs.512 will I have to subscribe and pay for FTA pack? Also is 512 including NCF? Kindly clarify so that I can buy the same.

If I buy a new HD box with Bengali Hindi Premium Sports HD pack worth Rs.512 will I have to subscribe and pay for FTA pack? Also is 512 including NCF? Kindly clarify so that I can buy the same.
As per the site it’s stated at the bottom “inclusive of all applicable taxes” considering that I guess it should be included of NCF & GST. But, I suggest you to contact TS directly and clarify the same through call or email address before purchasing.

No, no these are old regime prices and nothing to do with changes under TRAI Tariff Order. Tata Sky must have not updated these renewal alerts system hence u all r receiving reminders about them.

Just ignore it, as i have said that handling millions of requests is tough task and overall change in system structure wilk be gradually done. Right now too many subscribers are having old packs hence they can't ommit info regarding them from database, getting random alerts not matching with current subscription is not a serious thing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock