• Views: Views 2,602,830
I have doubt about

Rs2000 (SD) & Rs2200(HD)
How much free preview given in new connection

In website it not mention
Any Clue about free viewing period
Recharge Extra
No Free Previe

No proper response about customer problems about channels not showing and packages.because of losing money after trai implementation???

Breaking news According to Tatasky cc FYI TV18 HD, INH news, Swaraj express, Discovery jeet HD Coming soon in tatasky
That's really great news coz their tv18 hd pack was non compliant to that of broadcaster...and was susceptible for action from trai

Take temporary suspension
Have to apply before 15 days
As per TS till now they are offering old option of temporary suspension which can be availed once in 365 days for upto 90 days max.
Remember that it is for one time in 1 year only.

Strange msg from Tata sky movies ok price 16 ,zee talkies 15 and 24 taas 8 activated.but price is very high than trai rule.

Got similar sms from TS saying Sony mix @20 pm is active in ur pack....sms drop SOMI to 56633 to drop.
o_O

Got similar sms from TS, Udaya tv @ 11 pm is active and so on... but when i checked on my ts account its the old price i.e 17+ Gst

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock