Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,588,184
Hi, Tata Sky users, i would like to buy a new Tata Sky HD connection, i am from Tamil Nadu, but i think i not have any genuine distributor in my hometown, because just now i went to one shop and asked about new connection details, but that distributor asked me to pay 2600/- rs for new HD connection 😥 i think it's a robbery , is it guys? Then Someone tell me where i want to get new connection with genuine cost

Hi, Tata Sky users, i would like to buy a new Tata Sky HD connection, i am from Tamil Nadu, but i think i not have any genuine distributor in my hometown, because just now i went to one shop and asked about new connection details, but that distributor asked me to pay 2600/- rs for new HD connection 😥 i think it's a robbery , is it guys? Then Someone tell me where i want to get new connection with genuine cost
Bro, order from Amazon website. It will cost you around 1500. I did on last Sunday and the installation will happen by tomorrow.

It's not robbery.. after implementation of trai rule price has been increased to 2600 only... I too brought new connection and dealer offered me same price then I asked if I purchased it without parabolic dish and wire then what I have to pay... He offered me new connection at 1900... Which has usable balance of 475 so effective price of stb, remote, batteries and adapter is 1425..

It's not robbery.. after implementation of trai rule price has been increased to 2600 only... I too brought new connection and dealer offered me same price then I asked if I purchased it without parabolic dish and wire then what I have to pay... He offered me new connection at 1900... Which has usable balance of 475 so effective price of stb, remote, batteries and adapter is 1425..
Then how bro? That @arsja bro bought it for just 1500/- rs and i think if we go to the online purchase, we can save the amount around 600-700 rs/-

Then how bro? That @arsja bro bought it for just 1500/- rs and i think if we go to the online purchase, we can save the amount around 600-700 rs/-
I think he has recharged separately so connection price was 1500+recharge amount ... For me it was 1425+475=1900... We should confirm if he opted for parabolic dish or not...

Last edited:
I think he has recharged separately so connection price was 1500+recharge amount ... For me it was 1425+475=1900... We should confirm if he opted for parabolic dish or not...
One thing also to note that your connection is without outdoor unit
And via amzon full installation only pack recharge extra

Last edited:
I want to know what Is the monthly cost of price in Tata Sky with following required channels

All marathi SD channels
Disney universal pack
Discovery all SD channels pack
Zing
Zoom
Movies ok
&Pictures
National Geographic
Sony BBC earth
NGC wild
Star Gold Select
Star Gold
Sony wah
Star ustav movies

Plz anybody confirm @Sagar bro
If this is your only list then i suggest u go alacarte

Yes, Neptune bro was correct. In Amazon, we can take only the units. Needs to recharge based on our needs while doing installation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock