Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,588,184
I am facing problems while accessing mytatasky.com or mytatasky app. I can't add channels since Sunday. Whenever I select to add channels under Manage my Pack option.....and tgen select Confirm.....The Final Status appears as" Sorry! Your order could not be processed as your previous order is not processed yet. " The Customer Care guys have no idea about it. Then only ask to wait for 24 hours.....after completing 24 hours.....then again to wait more 24 hours......Basically I can't add or remove channels......Did anyone else face this problem ? How to add new channels now as a-la-carte ?

I am facing problems while accessing mytatasky.com or mytatasky app. I can't add channels since Sunday. Whenever I select to add channels under Manage my Pack option.....and tgen select Confirm.....The Final Status appears as" Sorry! Your order could not be processed as your previous order is not processed yet. " The Customer Care guys have no idea about it. Then only ask to wait for 24 hours.....after completing 24 hours.....then again to wait more 24 hours......Basically I can't add or remove channels......Did anyone else face this problem ? How to add new channels now as a-la-carte ?

It's the same issue i faced two days ago. We cannot fixed this issue ourselves. So i raised a complaint, get a call from service engineer with 2 hrs he fixed that issue for me from his side i think from his app/site

It's the same issue i faced two days ago. We cannot fixed this issue ourselves. So i raised a complaint, get a call from service engineer with 2 hrs he fixed that issue for me from his side i think from his app/site
Ohh.....how did you raise complaint ? By calling customer care ? Or through e-mail ? I did send an e-mail.....till now no proper action is taken from their end.

Ohh.....how did you raise complaint ? By calling customer care ? Or through e-mail ? I did send an e-mail.....till now no proper action is taken from their end.

I filed complaint via mytatasky > contact us(upper right hand corner of screen) > in nature of request I select unable to view to get urgent attention > type of request No signal/channel missing. then complete the form

I filed complaint via mytatasky > contact us(upper right hand corner of screen) > in nature of request I select unable to view to get urgent attention > type of request No signal/channel missing. then complete the form
Okk....Thank you so much for help......I will also do the same now.

Bros on 11th Feb I changed my previous pack to a-la-carte using mytatasky app but I didn't face any such problems as my transition is very smooth within seconds and I got my deserved channels. As said TataSky started last but came first. Good job TS always the best. (y):win:

After hearing a lot about Tata Sky, I feel switching from Sundirect to Tata sky. I have few doubts regarding the lockin period. I travel a lot, sometimes I may not be watching TV for 1 week or may be 2. So in this scenario, If I have the base pack and few addons which I pay extra, can I drop the package whenever I don't wanna watch it, saving some money?

Currently in Sundirect I pay blindly and have scenarios where I don't even switch on the TV, ending up paying something that I don't use. I have 2 Sundirect connections and been with sundirect since 2009. Experts please comment.

Last edited:
Bros on 11th Feb I changed my previous pack to a-la-carte using mytatasky app but I didn't face any such problems as my transition is very smooth within seconds and I got my deserved channels. As said TataSky started last but came first. Good job TS always the best. (y):win:
Best in words only😋😋😋......not in action......😏😏😏

After hearing a lot about Tata Sky, I feel switching from Sundirect to Tata sky. I have few doubts regarding the lockin period. I travel a lot, sometimes I may not be watching TV for 1 week or may be 2. So in this scenario, If I have the base pack and few addons which I pay extra, can I drop the package whenever I don't wanna watch it, saving some money?

Currently in Sundirect I pay blindly and have scenarios where I don't even switch on the TV, ending up paying something that I don't use. I have 2 Sundirect connections and been with sundirect since 2009. Experts please comment.
Lock-in period is one day
Alternatively you can do mini recharge of low as 20

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock