Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,529
  • Views: Views 2,590,869
Call a tantrik baba, maybe there is bad spirit roaming in ur home. :)

Few years back i did not knew that channel can automatically change when operator is doing some backend technical work and used to get scared of such stuff while watching tv at night. I used to tell my parents that something is wrong in our home. Those were the ignorant times and this reminded me of those incidents.

By the way now i can proudly say that i know more than even many senior officials of these operators have knowledge about. Saying it in a positive way and not as a display of arrogance :)

My stb got restarted automatically just now. is it happened for anyone else
It might be related to software update in background. TS was running a banner last week advising users to keep STB on in standby mode for next 7 days to avoid inconvenience...

It might be related to software update in background. TS was running a banner last week advising users to keep STB on in standby mode for next 7 days to avoid inconvenience...

They were running to avoid inconvenience but caused it instead. There might have been few subscribers who would have put buri shakti se suraksha yantra next to stb following day thus causing monetary burden too. Please file a case for damages:tongue2:

TS Curated Packs have NCF included in the final price.

My cousin who was migrated to new pack, he then changed the pack as per his choice took curated pack, and NCF was included in the base pack (only applicable if the channel count of all subscribed channels is 0-100)

TS Curated Packs have NCF included in the final price.

My cousin who was migrated to new pack, he then changed the pack as per his choice took curated pack, and NCF was included in the base pack (only applicable if the channel count of all subscribed channels is 0-100)
which pack he opted for? TS CC says NCF is additional...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock