Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,519
  • Views: Views 2,606,801
I was trying with Hindi lite hd but ncf always shown. Chatted with cc, ncf mandatory as per cc irrespective of pack. I think I should take risk for a day (lock-in period)
Look for Tatasky curated pack PDF in consumer corner....both prices excluding and including ncf are shown there.
Under channels and packs section in ts home page however final price inclusive of ncf is shown. There's no confusion. U can check urself.

Guys mytatasky working ? I am getting technical error, I cannot even get to help-desk, it says Help-desk is temporarily unavailable. Clicking manage pack give : Packages is temporarily unavailable.

Guys mytatasky working ? I am getting technical error, I cannot even get to help-desk, it says Help-desk is temporarily unavailable. Clicking manage pack give : Packages is temporarily unavailable.
Throwing error for me as well.

cb4bjN8.jpg

Call a tantrik baba, maybe there is bad spirit roaming in ur home. :)

Few years back i did not knew that channel can automatically change when operator is doing some backend technical work and used to get scared of such stuff while watching tv at night. I used to tell my parents that something is wrong in our home. Those were the ignorant times and this reminded me of those incidents.

By the way now i can proudly say that i know more than even many senior officials of these operators have knowledge about. Saying it in a positive way and not as a display of arrogance :)

Spirit may be pissed of with HD-Access fee :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock