Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,664,028
It's disappointing that Tatasky is very slow in updating the changes in Broadcaster packs... It's more than 30 days and the star's & turners new packs are not included.

Guys I am getting information that music India is also going to removed from 3rd April 2019 in tata sky please confirm

If Music India is removed then there's good chance of TravelXP channels removal too.
Not necessary. Airtel also removed MI but other channels of that network are still present.

Hope that after removal from TS it'll be re-added on airtel.

You are praying for chs removal :mad: How could you do that ? :angry2::angry2:
I am not praying for it's removal from TS but yes I am praying for it's addition on airtel if it gets removed from TS.
If your DTH is not adding channels than remove from others too. :LOL::LOL:
Airtel is having my all required channels except MTV Beats HD which will be added very soon.
They're continuously adding channels & pending HD channels will be also added very soon.
Just wait & watch:sneaky::sneaky:

Other channels like MI are just additional channels. Doesn't matter a lot if it gets added or not.

Last edited:
I am not praying for it's removal from TS but yes I am praying for it's addition on airtel if it gets removed from TS.

Instead of that why don't you hope it to add the ch on adtv along with TS, removal is not necessary :dodgy2:

Airtel is having my all required channels except MTV Beats HD which will be added very soon.
They're continuously adding channels & pending HD channels will be also added very soon.
Just wait & watch:sneaky::sneaky:

Other channels like MI are just additional channels. Doesn't matter a lot if it gets added or not.
I will be happy if Airtel adds all the reaming channels but in reality they are quite slow even after adding two new transponders.
I remember when TS got the space they have added most of the HD channels very fast at that time. Don't know what going on with ADTV.

But I am observing these days that instead of TS users, ADTV users are more active on TS removal threads. :LOL::lol:

But I am observing these days that instead of TS users, ADTV users are more active on TS removal threads. :LOL::lol:
Everyone supports you in your happiness but the person which supports you in your bad period/pain is a real friend.

Airtel users are real friends of Tata Sky users that's why we're more active in removal threads than the addition threads.;);):lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock