Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,584
  • Views: Views 2,655,296
Actually this STB is not in use. There is no balance also. But I got this SMS from TS.

Sub ID:1144******,
As per the new TRAI Tariff order, you have been migrated to the best fit plan which has your current key channels. Rs 1492.6 balance towards your long duration packs has been credited to your Tata Sky A/C.
Your A/C balance: Rs 1494.58
Monthly Recharge: Rs 244
Next recharge date: 29-SEP-19

To know your new pack or to modify, click here Tata Sky – Live TV & Recharge or log in to www.mytatasky.com and go to 'Manage Pack'

Actually this STB is not in use. There is no balance also. But I got this SMS from TS.

Sub ID:1144******,
As per the new TRAI Tariff order, you have been migrated to the best fit plan which has your current key channels. Rs 1492.6 balance towards your long duration packs has been credited to your Tata Sky A/C.
Your A/C balance: Rs 1494.58
Monthly Recharge: Rs 244
Next recharge date: 29-SEP-19

To know your new pack or to modify, click here Tata Sky – Live TV & Recharge or log in to www.mytatasky.com and go to 'Manage Pack'
Got Real Credit or Sms only

Hi guys

What's the price to upgrade from HD STB to HD+ STB after new TRAI rules ???

Also how is the PQ of the hd + STB as compared to the technicolour hd STB ???

Is it worth to upgrade to hd + STB as of today ???

Also any chance of new hd recording STB being launched???

Pls give Ur valuable feedback back hd+ STB user's

Mods if they wish can make this a separate thread if needed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock