Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,599,162
Today's there are very dark clouds and it was drizzling, now stopped.

Super LNB signals came down from MER 12.5db to 11.5db for channel 2031.

Is this normal ??? So much signal less even when it's not raining. I thought this lnb was stable.
With my previous 10 years experience with Tata Sky, I came to know that it was mostly the clouds that caused signal losses. Many times, it would start raining and the signal would resume albeit with poor strength and quality.

Is there any issue in tatasky or it's just me..every day I'm facing the issue of channels freezing and distorting sound..during 1PM and it keep continue till 2-2.30PM and everything back to normal during evening..No issue after that till next day that time..I mark the issue started in 6thMay and the same happen in 7th & 8 today also..what to do??? Please help.

Is there any issue in tatasky or it's just me..every day I'm facing the issue of channels freezing and distorting sound..during 1PM and it keep continue till 2-2.30PM and everything back to normal during evening..No issue after that till next day that time..I mark the issue started in 6thMay and the same happen in 7th & 8 today also..what to do??? Please help.

Issue happening on all channels???
next time when it happens please post screenshot of your signal levels of that particular channel along with channel number 2031 and 2032

Might be done alignment issues. Call up the TS CC and schedule a service engineer visit.

Might be done alignment issues. Call up the TS CC and schedule a service engineer visit.
No Bro everything was good till 6th,no such issue ever in my 10+years of using tatasky..I think that issue might be due to sun, or should I call CC..

Issue happening on all channels???
next time when it happens please post screenshot of your signal levels of that particular channel along with channel number 2031 and 2032
I have checked mostly in Odia regional channels & on 6th when it started the Channel 100 is also freezing..tomorrow I will test the other 2 recommended slot..then will let u know..as everything is absolutely fine now..

I have checked mostly in Odia regional channels & on 6th when it started the Channel 100 is also freezing..tomorrow I will test the other 2 recommended slot..then will let u know..as everything is absolutely fine now..

What was the signal level of channel 100 when it was freezing???

It's not a major issue. When the sun and the sattalite in a same line , it causes. This one is a temporary one. See this link 👇
DTH Updates - Transmission Interrupted by sun outage

It's not a major issue. When the sun and the sattalite in a same line , it causes. This one is a temporary one. See this link 👇
DTH Updates - Transmission Interrupted by sun outage
Yeah,but during an sun outage there is a screen display the phenomenon occurring but nothing In my case.and the channel go blank but it keep freezing In my case.I just thought of due to sun peak hours that might be the issue..just an imagined view..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock