• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,661
It's working normally for me.
b6m436W.png

Just check out and add the pack. Check after that

How to order this?
Click on that button and confirm the order. You will receive a call from Tata Sky within few hours to schedule technician visit for installation. Same can be done by contacting Customer Care too.

Click on that button and confirm the order. You will receive a call from Tata Sky within few hours to schedule technician visit for installation. Same can be done by contacting Customer Care too.
Am not getting that post itself. How to get to that button. What is the navigation path

Am not getting that post itself. How to get to that button. What is the navigation path
After Logging in mytatasky.com that banner shows automatically. @Rushil bro, looks like offer is not for everyone. Still you can ask customer care for that.

I had no signal, when I restarted my set top box the No Signal UI was changed. I don't know if it's old feature or added with latest update.

After Restart-
gmBtHFF.jpg

Before Restart-
EQKUnow.jpg

Last edited:
I had no signal, when I power off and on my set top box the No Signal UI was changed. I don't know if it's old feature or added with latest update.

Its same as before no changes.

1st pic is when STB is OFF and u turn ON STB when no signal is there, and STB has no channels stored, no EPG, etc so u get that type of message.

2nd pic is when STB is ON during no signal and u can change channels, EPG, etc u get that type of message

My friend took tata sky just 30days ago.
He tried to register for TATA SKY portal but got error message regarding his RMN .

validationFailure Sorry! The RMN you have entered does not exist on our system. Please check the RMN and re-enter. If you still face issues, kindly call our Helpline on 1860-208-6633 to register your mobile number & then proceed with registering on www.mytatasky.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock