Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,526
  • Views: Views 2,589,402
Cashback offer for Tata Sky from Amazon.
1. ₹45CB on Min ₹100(valid till 2pm)
2. ₹40CB on Min ₹150(valid till 31july)
Please add screenshot for 1st Offer, I can't see that offer in my account, looks like it's account specific.

Edit: Found that offer :)

Last edited:
From yesterday 1st July, i am finding 10% increase in signal levels of all TPs in my HD+ PVR STB. Maximum the SQ reached 100% with MER of 15 dB.

Anyone can check if signals have improved at their end too or is this just a case with me.

2lA8mp7.jpg

From yesterday 1st July, i am finding 10% increase in signal levels of all TPs in my HD+ PVR STB. Maximum the SQ reached 100% with MER of 15 dB.

Anyone can check if signals have improved at their end too or is this just a case with me.
Yes bro, increased for me too. Its currently raining heavily here yet i am getting nearly full signal level on most of the transponders.

Yes bro, increased for me too. Its currently raining heavily here yet i am getting nearly full signal level on most of the transponders.

Wow, Raining Heavy and Full Signals :surprised:lucky you. I feel TS must have increased its signal levels from their end as they always do for monsoon.

Today I was faced a error when try to drop channels. Then through chat, raised a complaint, but till now not getting any call from them. Feel upset 😢. Hope it will be solved.
Q1Il0Ll.png

Last edited:

I wonder how many times you guys check signal levels in one day? I can't remember when I checked signal levels last time. :unsure:

I think transponders FEC has decreased that why the signal level has been increased.

Not decrese but increase, they used to do this back when there was shortage of bandwidth and changing parameters gave them additional space to add channels.

After getting bandwidth they fixed all things and not fiddled since then. Signal increase or decrease depend on many other factors too like day/night, software , change in lnb skew, rust on connection points, power used to uplink channels etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock