Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,519
  • Views: Views 2,607,478
Here i am noticing decrease in signal quality lol 😂 Hungama tv used to have 12.5+ dB and now is struggling to touch 12 and is close to 11.7. Don't think Tata Sky has done anything from their side which is resulting in increased signals. If that was the case atleast i would have noticed since i check SQ each day.

And mind you if monsoon was the reason i should also get a signal boost as well since coastal Karnataka gets heavy rains.

Well, i am editing the post 2nd time just to tell you guys TS works well in rains regardless of what the SQ is. It even performs well during medium to heavy rains. Feel that winds play a major role on whether i get picture or not. So far i am happy with TS during rains.

Last edited:
From last few days, Tata Sky app is showing "Tap to Retry" message even with high speed Connection. Everything works properly but that message keeps showing. I have even reinstalled the app but still same issue. Please help me

DTHUyQe.png

Last edited:
Can someone please provide the list of channels which comes under the HD KERALA SUPER- SEMI-ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION or Kerala Super- Semi- Annual Subscription for new Tata Sky connection. The customer service of tata sky is not responding!

hi i want to take new connection. Can any one tell me what's this pack all about HD TELUGU SUPER- SEMI-ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION .

I Couldn't find any HD Telugu Super in their packs.

Can someone please provide the list of channels which comes under the HD KERALA SUPER- SEMI-ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION or Kerala Super- Semi- Annual Subscription for new Tata Sky connection. The customer service of tata sky is not responding!
hi i want to take new connection. Can any one tell me what's this pack all about HD TELUGU SUPER- SEMI-ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION .

I Couldn't find any HD Telugu Super in their packs.
These Plans are Exclusively Available only for New Customers and can be availed only if you purchase through Tata Sky dealer not Online. Dealer will provide you the Details of these packs.

Last edited:
These Plans are Exclusively Available only for New Customers and can be availed only if you purchase through Tata Sky dealer not Online. Dealer will provide you the Details of these packs.

But these plans are showing by tatasky online?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock