Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,625,025
Still Ts have LCNs space to add 3 Hindi movie channels between 328,329,330 so they can adjust for temporarily before doing LCN change @asgworldindia bro.
Reliable Sources from TS suggesting that👉
- LCN 329 being kept Reserved for & Xplor HD and
- LCN 332 for & Pictures HD +1 for future usage.
- Recently LCN 328 filled with Zee Classic.
Remaining Slots are LCN 326 / 330 .
So Probable vacant slots are Full. And whichever FTA Movie Channels added on the platform (as Negotiation is still on - Skystar Filme is Coming Very Soon) TS will never allot LCN on the Beginning Slot between 300 to 314.
So thus suggested for LCN Rearrangements.

Last edited:
But for registration they demand RMN which I don't know ??
No problem, Call Tata Sky on 1-800-208-6633 from any number, on IVR choose option which says you are already Tata sky Customer, then enter your subscriber ID, after that Select option to talk with Tata sky representative, ask them to change your RMN.

Last edited:
No problem, Call Tata Sky on 1-800-208-6633 from any number, on IVR choose option which says you are already Tata sky Customer, then enter your subscriber ID, after that Select option to talk with Tata sky representative, ask them to change your RMN.
Okay thank you so much

Why is Tata Sky not adding back 9XO? I do not buy the argument being put forward that they have not cleared dues or unable to pay carriage. If there were dues Tata Sky would have gone to TDSAT to recover same and regarding carriage... Well if FTA channels can afford to pay required amount then it is impossible to assume that big broadcaster like 9X cannot do so.

Tata Sky is purposefully not adding it, maybe bcoz of pressure from rival broadcaster. Also Delhi Aaj Tak should be added across platforms.

Why is Tata Sky not adding back 9XO? I do not buy the argument being put forward that they have not cleared dues or unable to pay carriage. If there were dues Tata Sky would have gone to TDSAT to recover same and regarding carriage... Well if FTA channels can afford to pay required amount then it is impossible to assume that big broadcaster like 9X cannot do so.

Tata Sky is purposefully not adding it, maybe bcoz of pressure from rival broadcaster. Also Delhi Aaj Tak should be added across platforms.
The channel only available in DTH platform, ADTV only. (I Saw Wikipedia). Well đź‘Ť. The above you told is ok , Dino Bro. You describe, why it not available in other DTH also?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock