Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,519
  • Views: Views 2,606,801
That's right. @dino29 bro, if 9xO wants to join any platform other than ADTV then why they haven't joined yet? Only ADTV is best and all other DTH Operators are bad?
Screenshot-20190714-173835-Chrome.png

Last edited:
The channel only available in DTH platform, ADTV only. (I Saw Wikipedia). Well 👍. The above you told is ok , Dino Bro. You describe, why it not available in other DTH also?

Was available on d2h but after dish tv takeover they started broadcasters to sign combined deal hence maybe carriage demanded must not be acceptable or there must be longer mandatory lock in period too just like they do with subscribers which again led to breakdown.... There can be other reasons too for which i need deeper study.

Regarding Independent TV i hope u will not want to know reason as it is quite evident, Sun Direct is primarily having base in south indian region and again their premium base is small hence 9X will not find it appealing enough to strike a deal.

These r complex matters, each case has multiple factors contributing to outcome

That's right. @dino29 bro, if 9xO wants to join any platform other than ADTV then why they haven't joined yet? Only ADTV is best and all other DTH Operators are bad?
The issue is the day Tata Sky removed 9XO, 9XO team decided not to add their channel on any platform till Tata Sky adds it back. Now @dino29 bhai want 9XO to be available on every other platform which is why trying to complete the Tata Sky addition so it can reach into other platforms as well.

The above is what i got in a dream, sharing here since few member wondering.
The dream part is artificial though!

It was available on DEN cable from start. Since many people are claiming it's a good channel i'd like if they add it but demand is still not that much that they will suddenly get more subscribers because of this so i guess they're not bothered about it. English music genre is pretty much non existent since most use other apps for it.

I think Dino bro just loves tatasky more then anything (here you can see it as Adtv) so he just don’t want to miss just 3 or 4 channels which is missing on tatasky platform. And want tatasky to have all channels which are available on it’s platform then any other dth player don’t have on it’s platform (here again you can hear as adtv). He want numero uno status for tatasky.

Last edited:

Airtel and d2h (till they were operated by dish tv) has/had 9XO and in all probability it will back on dish d2h once merger happens.

You r again smelling something fishy in my statement (that i have bias) but i am just being absolutely honest about current situation and backing it up with facts. Infact i m stressing that 9XO should be on Tata Sky as it has most chunk of premium audience base which is target market for 9XO. Why would 9XO not want to be part of it, they tried being part of their platform since launch but were successful only in 2015.

I am trying to search for reasons and looking for what fits the truth. By the way Tata Sky has in past tried to keep many channels like Movies Now , Ten Action, Mastiiii, B4U Music, .... Many HD channels off their platform for vast period and reasons were plenty. You can go back and search urself bhai. Airtel and d2h always remained neutral and willing to join hands with more broadcasters.

There is a service channel called "International " which is part of Music + service and to have more subscribers opt for it could also be reason to keep 9XO away. It happened when Topper was removed so that Learning Interactive Services get more traction. This is atleast how i saw it without any prejudices :)

If u have more logical explanations to add please join in and see if something more concrete comes out of it

It was available on DEN cable from start. Since many people are claiming it's a good channel i'd like if they add it but demand is still not that much that they will suddenly get more subscribers because of this so i guess they're not bothered about it. English music genre is pretty much non existent since most use other apps for it.

There is heavy demand for 9XO from Tata Sky subscribers thru all mediums, it us just that compared to whole TV universe these figures might appear small (bcoz it being niche category) . Hence this is surely not true.

What is true is that Tata Sky is not that worried as majority of subscriber base is not impacted by it and those who r will not deactivate their connection bcoz of this. There r only few like me who take such courageous steps :)

I think Dino bro just loves tatasky more then anything (here you can see it as Adtv) so he just don’t want to miss just 3 or 4 channels which is missing on tatasky platform. And want tatasky to have all channels which are available on it’s platform then any other dth player don’t have on it’s platform (here again you can hear as adtv). He want numero uno status for tatasky.

Though i gave a laughing emoticon reaction but could not understand what u meant to say. U twisted and turned words so much that i tried to turn me upside down to get hold of it but still failed. Kehna kya chaahte ho aap ? :)

There is a service channel called "International " which is part of Music + service and to have more subscribers opt for it could also be reason to keep 9XO away. It happened when Topper was removed so that Learning Interactive Services get more traction.
If that is true then Tata Sky should have never added Zee Classic as they already have Tata Sky Classic Cinema service channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock