Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,629
I own a 43 inch TV but I'm forced to subscribe to SD version of Wildlife and Info channels just because of this issue. Though I teach my dad, he finds the process cumbersome and irritating to change every time :(...
Because of this issue only i didn't subscribe to any infotainment channels...my mother stays alone and she won't able to follow the process everytime 😣

Tata sky mobile app added Exclusives in On Demand section.
Screenshot-2019-07-18-15-13-02-50.png

heard tatasky doesn't have 30 day lockin period for a channel. Can u tell how does it work? For example starsports1 HD costs 22, so how to subscribe it and discontinue it in a day?

heard tatasky doesn't have 30 day lockin period for a channel. Can u tell how does it work? For example starsports1 HD costs 22, so how to subscribe it and discontinue it in a day?
Yes that's correct. You can subscribe and unsubscribe that channel through Tata Sky website or mobile app or any TS dealer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock