Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,232
I was suspecting my tv... But it was just a black screen right. Did you guys get signal lost error

Could be some alien spaceship which passed through the satellite and thus signal was blocked for some time 😅😂

Insat 4A replacement is due and there have been instances where signals r interrupted from it. Also sometimes other technical reasons contribute to this issue. Let's see what happens. I m even waiting to see if Sky name is dropped from the branding, interesting as to how Disney takes this up whether they will exit DTH partnership and handover entirely to Tata or their stake to Comcast ... Other way is to arrive at new name if they intend to continue being part of it

Insat 4A replacement is due and there have been instances where signals r interrupted from it. Also sometimes other technical reasons contribute to this issue. Let's see what happens. I m even waiting to see if Sky name is dropped from the branding, interesting as to how Disney takes this up whether they will exit DTH partnership and handover entirely to Tata or their stake to Comcast ... Other way is to arrive at new name if they intend to continue being part of it

Sky name won't be dropped as the agreement to use the brand name is between Tata and Sky UK Ltd (Sky International AG), and not with 21st century fox or comcast.

Sky UK Ltd is an independent company just that their parent company has changed from 21CF to Comcast.

So Tata Sky has taken license to use the sky name from Sky International AG.

It has nothing to do with 21CF, Comcast or Disney.

Last edited:

And i am waiting to see ADTV name changed once they merge/acquire with DishD2H. Either way a new name will be there once they finish the process.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock