Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,525
  • Views: Views 2,588,263
How much to upgrade to a HD Box? My aunt bought the connection March 2018. They upgraded to a 4K TV.

Seeking for HD not 4K box.

I am trying to add channels from 6 pm. Am not being able to do it. I asked customer service they ask me to use a different browser. I told them same is happening in both connections. Then he/she instantly accepted portal has issues. Then I asked their engineers to use a different browser. Asked them to use Firefox instead of Chrome. Forget about customer service. Why can't they modify channels on my behalf? On buying new connection they can. This is absurd. Idk what good customer service you guys keep talking about here. I raise a request for the referral amount not being credit. They first said I bought from dealer which is completely false I don't even know any dealer. And dealers doesn't offer individual channel selection before purchasing. Irl I don't even know any dealer. Forget about all that. They promise to call. Till date waiting for the call. I don't even expect the referral amount anymore. I am considering it being donated to some Tata charity. Meanwhile provide good service to existing users. I came from digital cable where I got tired of fighting with my MSO of English language infotainment channels and bouquet. Othan lock-in period. I don't even feel it's worth switching to Tata Sky. I switched for good customer service which was good and polite before I got my connection. I even sacrificed my favourite channel 9XO. This is what I get.

I am trying to add channels from 6 pm. Am not being able to do it. I asked customer service they ask me to use a different browser. I told them same is happening in both connections. Then he/she instantly accepted portal has issues. Then I asked their engineers to use a different browser. Asked them to use Firefox instead of Chrome. Forget about customer service. Why can't they modify channels on my behalf? On buying new connection they can. This is absurd. Idk what good customer service you guys keep talking about here. I raise a request for the referral amount not being credit. They first said I bought from dealer which is completely false I don't even know any dealer. And dealers doesn't offer individual channel selection before purchasing. Irl I don't even know any dealer. Forget about all that. They promise to call. Till date waiting for the call. I don't even expect the referral amount anymore. I am considering it being donated to some Tata charity. Meanwhile provide good service to existing users. I came from digital cable where I got tired of fighting with my MSO of English language infotainment channels and bouquet. Othan lock-in period. I don't even feel it's worth switching to Tata Sky. I switched for good customer service which was good and polite before I got my connection. I even sacrificed my favourite channel 9XO. This is what I get.

Ur just 1 out if the 1000 customer who face this issue. And today their servers are heavy due to many adding SS1HD at last minute.

I feel Ur just unlucky u have to face this issue. And TS is just amazing, but they also have some issues that they need to fix, no company is perfect.

And TS is worth of every penny one spends to purchase it, one must know the ways to use their services.

I have a question that I have HD Ready TV (1366x768). Is it possible to watch FHD channels if i take HD Set Top Box? I tried playing a HD movie from pen drive but it's lagging.

When you try this on India cricket match, it causes sure. You ask Anish Bro, especially Hitesh bhai.
Alright. Nothing is perfect. Even couple of days back yahoo went down. My mails were locked. Did I bother complaining? Telling me bulls#it steps knowing their portal was down was the worst thing they could have done. See I defended them on other thread about calls not getting connected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock