Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,597,643
Today, I noticed that they did move Cartoon Network HD+ from Insat to Gsat. Previously It used to show Insat14 or Insat15 in the 'Signal Level' section and the Signal Quality used to be around 12 - 12.2 MER. Today when I checked it was Gsat something with Signal Quality at 13.8 MER.

Now I'm not sure whether they moved it to the new gsat or the old one.:huh:

they only adding most importent channels to their gsat 10 becoz after new gsat31 addition might be some blackout we can face on insat ...so they try to keep less trouble for us...

Let's see but for all your information Gsat 31 is the most Powerful Ku Band satellite Launched by Isro having highest KU Tps, also technical its having Isro enhanced 1-2K bus :tup:

ScUovlb.png

Just like referral amount. They don't give these either.

ScUovlb.png

Just like referral amount. They don't give these either.
Referral amount Rs. 300 will be credited in the account of person who referred you, few days ago a member said that he also received the amount but with delay.

Referral amount Rs. 300 will be credited in the account of person who referred you, few days ago a member said that he also received the amount but with delay.
6 days gone. Don't care about referral. Where is the other offer? Look at screenshot. Referral itself is kind of a scam. I was supposed to get a ₹600 discount. But I got it at same non discounted price available on website. They increase the price for referred person to provide same price available both offline and online. Do they think we are id*ots?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock