Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,600,868
6 days gone. Don't care about referral. Where is the other offer? Look at screenshot. Referral itself is kind of a scam. I was supposed to get a ₹600 discount. But I got it at same non discounted price available on website. Do they think we are id*ots?
You misunderstood the offer. The price of website is final with Rs. 600 discount included. Referral offer benefits the person referring not the new subscriber.

You misunderstood the offer. The price of website is final with Rs. 600 discount included. Referral offer benefits the person referring not the new subscriber.
Referral person is supposed to get ₹600 discount which is ₹1499. For non referred person also price is same without discount.

6 days gone. Don't care about referral. Where is the other offer? Look at screenshot. Referral itself is kind of a scam. I was supposed to get a ₹600 discount. But I got it at same non discounted price available on website. The increase the price for referred person to provide same price available both offline and online. Do they think we are id*ots?
Ask to cc they will instantly credit referral amount into your account.

Ask to cc they will instantly credit referral amount into your account.
They close the ticket yesterday after asking me to provide screenshot. They gave me another ticket via mail. Forget about referral. Check the screenshot they are not even commiting to the offer provide on their banner ads where customer is suppose to get everything for free for a month on signing up for app.

They close the ticket yesterday after asking me to provide screenshot. They gave me another ticket via mail. Forget about referral. Check the screenshot they are not even commiting to the offer provide on their banner ads where customer is suppose to get everything for free for a month on signing up for app.
When you signed up? Have you followed steps in this picture?
Screenshot-20190917-130619.jpg

Bro I think you are just one and only who just got messed up in ts.

Bro I think you are just one and only who just got messed up in ts.
Really? No one gets messed up then. Premium brand of India. Why don't they provide a 30 day trial or a buy back challenge? Then I will bow down to the market leader.

Yes, I registered before. Let me get the referral amount first. I will refer and get another connection. If they are commiting to it.
In this case if you are referring some one and he or she get new connection actively on same day then within 2 or 3 days you will get referral amount in your account

Yes, I registered before. Let me get the referral amount first. I will refer and get another connection. If they are commiting to it.
We are informed about this offer today only so if you subscribed earlier then you may not be eligible for it. When you refer someone you will surely receive 300 in your account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock