Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,162
IMG-20190925-200319.jpg

Info got from officials insat tp fully removed all tps ftom gsat 10 .
Sorry to say but All Channels have not yet shifted to GSat 10 Even that's Vertical or Horizontal TPS.
Since I am keeping a Constant Eye on their Shifting of Channels it's also observed that still
Marathi-Tamil-Telugu-Kannada-Malayalam-Urdu Channels +including Sports HD - Music - DD - TS Services are now also available on Insat 4A different Tps.
So demand of CC is incorrect.

From whom :huh: Btw in stb still many regional n FTA channels showing Insat 4a on Tp details.

Gsat 10 got Horizontal Tps :ouch:
Absolutely Right You are Dada. How can CC claim this type of Nonsense issues when most of the time CC claims that they have no information regarding any Back End Activities.
Insat 4A still carrying Different Regional Language Channels and Gsat10 H Tps have not yet Activated.

Last edited:
All sports channels are now on GSAT
Sorry to say but All Channels have not yet shifted to GSat 10 Even that's Vertical or Horizontal TPS.
Since I am keeping a Constant Eye on their Shifting of Channels it's also observed that still
Marathi-Tamil-Telugu-Kannada-Malayalam-Urdu Channels +including Sports HD - Music - DD - TS Services are now also available on Insat 4A different Tps.
So demand of CC is incorrect.

Absolutely Right You are Dada. How can CC claim this type of Nonsense issues when most of the time CC claims that they have no information regarding any Back End Activities.
Insat 4A still carrying Different Regional Language Channels and Gsat10 H Tps have not yet Activated.
I think CC person said there future plans. Soon all channels will get shifted to Gsat 10 and 31. Because Gsat 31 has horizontal Transponders. When Gsat 10 Tps get fully filled. They will Activate Gsat 31h Tps. And migrate remaining channels from Insat.

Back
Top Bottom