Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,176
@asgworldindia bro, I am getting signals MER 11.5 and sq 40% in the above pics of insat TPS u shared
All insat tp showing low signal.
@asgworldindia Bro every one is getting Low signal on insat Tps then how does you getting increased Signals on these Tps.
To Clear All My Mates Confusion about Me and My SnapShots
Its now 9 am and I am again Posting Images of Insat 4A Tps Channels which will clarify the issue and the Doubts raised over Me. So please Check again:-
Star Plus HD +1 with Epg & Time on Insat 4A Tp 18

Signal Test SS

Signal Quality with TP Name

Signal Strength with Signal Level

Other SD Channel on Insat
This is on Insat 4A Tp 22

Channel. 2031 Test Insat
This SS taken right now at 9.20 a.m

Hope I have clarified the Issue regarding My Authenticity regarding Insat 4a Activity Updates at wholesome

@asgworldindia bro, which model STB u have ?
T 51 HD STB of 3 Connections. V 303 Updated.
Yes ...I have check it.Both channels not in insat .Colors hd in g sat.Hd+1 in insat .So.I am telling Showing image is confused .Very low signal.Showing in insat .But his image showing very high signal
You can raise doubt at anytime as You are 'Dream Expert' after all. But I am getting theverything HD +1 Channels on Insat 4A 19 in my STB. Is this My fault???
Also please note:-
Zee TV HD +1 & Colors HD +1 both are on Insat 4A TP 19.

@Vadirocks Bro also Confirmed the Same 👇
Guys An Important Update:
Friend From Andhaman Island Called And Confirmed Me That Yesterday Evening They Were Not Getting Many Tamil Channels And Suddenly From Early Morning All Channels From Entire Tata Sky TP Getting.

I Mean Previously They Were Not Getting Insat 4A TPs But Not All 24 TPs Have Full Signal

Looks Like Migration Might Have Done!

Last edited:
Ahh. As i had thought, this STB shows different signal readings compared to other models
He is having 3 connections means he must be connected to the Super LNB Home Tp 10890 H . So that's he is getting good signal.

He is having 3 connections means he must be connected to the Super LNB Home Tp 10890 H . So that's he is getting good signal.

I also have super LNB and 3 connections (Technicolor HD and pace HD PVR) but i get low Insat Signals.

And Home TP 10890 H is on GSAT 10, and i get good signals on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom