Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,898
I am from south and getting 159 signal level and mer: 14.9db from insat

The Audio problem no longer occuring in History TV 18 HD, it is not changing to English automatically for that channel. But it is still happening on other channels.

Last edited:
The Audio problem no longer occuring in History TV 18 HD, it is not changing to English automatically for that channel. But it is still happening on other channels.
Because its not having now DD+ Audio. Those are still having DD+ the audio problem occuring .

Is it possible to have 00 Signal strength, signal level, Quality and MER due to cloud and rain or something is wrong with my dish or wire? Everything is zero since yesterday morning.

Is it possible to have 00 Signal strength, signal level, Quality and MER due to cloud and rain or something is wrong with my dish or wire? Everything is zero since yesterday morning.

Check Ch. 2031 and 2032. are both 0 ???

Yes, during rains all are 0 value

Happens when u put OFF ur STB during No Signal.

Are u getting NO SIGNAL since yesterday, has it been raining heavy continuously ?
No Signal since yesterday and it is indeed raining continuously that's why now I am getting irritated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock