Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,536
  • Views: Views 2,621,850
Now tatasky updated Zee classic price without GST
Earlier show 0.59 with gst now they updated epg without gst price 0.50
I am getting it for ₹0.30 from last 2 months
Is there any reduction in Zee Classic price?
TS is charging me ₹ 0.30 (including tax) instead of its original price
i.e. ₹ 0.59 (excluding tax).

Best fit plans are one of the most unethical practices I have ever come across. I was fixing billing for my aunt. It was just ridiculous. At first FTA basic was added instead of the complimentary one. Then everything was added as Ala carte. This is not illegal but nice way to rip off clueless customers. This is not me hating anything. Don't take this the wrong way. If you are on best fit plan. Select your requirement asap.

Update
------------

After almost Back 2 Back 4 to 5 Nights Marathon Backend Activities from 1 am to 5 am - it seems and observes some very Slow down in Yesterday's Activities.

Not so much Major Activities done yesterday.

GSat 10 K9 Home TP 11550 V Signal was Switched Off at 2 am as Signal was Fluctuating very much on that TP. The Signal came back at 2.10 am with Steady Signal Quality of 80% - 85% now.

Some Devotional / Spiritual Channels have been shifted to GSat 10 different Tps.

No such Signal Issues & other Significant Activities observed on Insat 4A (or GSat 10 H ?).

No Barker Notification Service started Newly on any Channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock