Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,414
3. If Humax STB receives and Shows different Signal Level then How a TS Technicians-Service Man will Install/Relocate or Reallign ODU connected to Humax STBs? Because Each & Every time the Technicians will face a very Weird Problem to track Signal for Humax STBs.

AFAIK all TS technicians r using sat meters for dish installations...not adjusting the signals by checking in any STB...also they r adjusting the signals in the Home Transponder to the perfection...

Both Tata Sky & My Tata Sky Websites Not Working

Both app and web working fine here...
47S1b2D.jpg

YDKY5az.jpg

TS technicians r not aware of it certainly barring few in the whole Team...ask any expert sat tracker if any and he will tell more about it...
The signal level deffers in few occations like this as i seen in more than 40 years of sat tracking..
LNB brand
Cable
STB of differant brands..
on to tatsky STB somewhere i had posted the signal levels of 3 Differant STB s of tatasky...every brand have differant tuners differant motherboards and differant softwares...i am using differant DTH since 2004.. even in same STB there maybe differant signal levels after new sw updates...differant cables may give differant levels...differant brand LNB also shows differant levels ...
as a user we shouldnot worry much on slight differance in signal levels...in night the signals r used to increase and daytime falls down..
we should get clear picture ...thatsall...in rainy season signals has to sustain the blockage/disturbance from rain and dark clouds as much as much as possible..if not we shoukd check lnb cable dish alignments and fix them...although ku band signals bound to decrease and even go off due to rain and dark clouds...
AFAIK all TS technicians r using sat meters for dish installations...not adjusting the signals by checking in any STB...also they r adjusting the signals in the Home Transponder to the perfection...
Fantastic Explaination from Your end @Mr.Bhat Sir as expected from You. Hope to learn a lot from You in Future also.
As USER who generally deviates their thinking for these huge Technical Aspects !!!!!!

How much maintenance do they need? It was down just last week. Once a year can be understood. Once a week is absurd.
Definitely 💯% agreed with You @DJ Roy Brother. Twice in a Year for a Maintenance Job is much to be there.

But foreseeing recent Backend Developments there are Certain things to Add or Update or to Fix the Bug in Web Portal as well as App. What I got some News that recently TS have launched Subscription Selection for App on New Subscribers or/ Users of TS App. So Yesterday night may be Some Encryption Encoding Job was going on from Backend.

Another point to mention (not being a TS Fan Man but as Dedicated User) that till date User Interface and Experience to handle TS Web Portal or/App is far Smooth like Butter than compare to Other DTH App. Managing/Modifying Our Own Packs also seems to be easy than others.

But having said that Yes - Troubleshooting in Alternate Week to handle Portal or App is not so expected from a Reputated Brand. But believe Me it will get more smooth to handle in Upcoming days once all the things Fall in accordance.

Malayalam channels moved g sat
Only Few Malayalam channels moved to gsat10 .Others still remain in insat tps
Asianet HD,Surya HD, Mathrubhumi News,Manorama News,Zee keralam,mazhavil Manorama,janam Tv ,Asianet moved to Gsat.
Asianet News also moved to Gsat
Surya TV also moved To Gsat.

Gsat Updates for Malayalam Channels:-

Some Malayalam Channels shifted to Different GSat 10 Tps.
They are:-

Surya HD shifted to GSat 10 K11
Surya shifted to GSat 10 K10
Asianet HD shifted to GSat 10 K11
Asianet shifted to GSat 10 K5
Asianet News shifted to GSat 10 K10
M.Manorama shifted to GSat 10 K10
Zee Keralam HD shifted to GSat 10 K7
Zee Keralam shifted to GSat 10 K9
Manorama News shifted to GSat 10 K10
Matribhumi News shifted to GSat 10 K9
Flowers shifted to GSat 10 K10
Janam TV shifted to GSat 10 K10

Other Malayalam Channels are still on Insat 4A different Tps.

Currently Blank Screen on:-
M.Manorama & Manorama News

Barker Notification Messages Service added on:-
Zee Keralam
Matribhumi News
----------------------------
Also a Note that Some Backend Testing is going on GSat 10 K5 / GSat 10 K7 both as Firstly Signals on these Tps went Off for nearly 14 mins and Came Back with a Increasing in MER from 12.9 to 13.8 right Now.

Last edited:
Where is gemini music hd.( Sun dth) only
Etv plus abhiruchi and etv cinema hd
These channels very popular and full hd
But not coming any dth.

Tata Sky Fitness #110, launched on October 5, 2015, marks its entry into its fifth year, by introducing weight training workout shows, by top experts in a specially designed time-band, aptly coined Weight @8, at 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, every Saturday.

The weight training 30 minute original content capsules are powered by Being Strong, fitness equipment by Salman Khan.

Source

I was watching Charlie and the chocolate factory,HBO HD was gone for like 12-15 min with a tatasky logo only, do they do maintaining during day also..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock