Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,663,823
Can anybody please confirm,I used to get signal strength 100 and quality 80% before but now all the channels have 100-80% in strength and 40% in quality..quality decreases in every channel..

Zee classic picture is very pixellated..
Seems they reduced the quality

When is LCN rearrangement happening?

XV2upUS.jpg

Cheap clickbait by Tata Sky. If Dabangg 3 isn't 3 hours long. How can Anupama Chopra's review be? :lol:

Last edited:
Can anybody please confirm,I used to get signal strength 100 and quality 80% before but now all the channels have 100-80% in strength and 40% in quality..quality decreases in every channel..
Go to both of this channels (ch no. 2031, 2032) and do a signal test for both, now if you get signal quality less than 70-80%, give tatasky customer care a call and say signal quality is low and you need assistance.

Technically signal quality means the signal that is recieved by your dish from the satellite. The lower the value, the signal will get distorted when there is weather disturbance (say rain or cloudy weather) and you TV viewing would be laggy or shut off completely. So, to avoid that it’s better to have a signal quality between 70-90%, so in the time of weather disturbance the signal quality reduction say comes down to 50% won’t affect your tv viewing.

For me Insat (ch no.2031) is at 95%
and Gsat 10(ch no.2032) is at 85%

Go to both of this channels (ch no. 2031, 2032) and do a signal test for both, now if you get signal quality less than 70-80%, give tatasky customer care a call and say signal quality is low and you need assistance.

Technically signal quality means the signal that is recieved by your dish from the satellite. The lower the value, the signal will get distorted when there is weather disturbance (say rain or cloudy weather) and you TV viewing would be laggy or shut off completely. So, to avoid that it’s better to have a signal quality between 70-90%, so in the time of weather disturbance the signal quality reduction say comes down to 50% won’t affect your tv viewing.

For me Insat (ch no.2031) is at 95%
and Gsat 10(ch no.2032) is at 85%
In Insat I have 60 in between
With Gsat 10 its 40
I feel some HD channel pixelation even SD channels. And my resolution is 1080i 60hz

Last edited:
In Insat I have 60 in between
With Gsat 10 its 40
I feel some HD channel pixelation even SD channels. And my resolution is 1080i 60hz
Buddy, I think it’s better that you appoint a technician visit from TS, as with time the quality would reduce even more.

It would not affect your viewing now, but eventually channels might become more blurry or laggy as you mentioned happening with some channels as of now.

They will check the dish alignment first if the problem is not with dish alignment they might check the lnb, if problem is with lnb the would ask you to change the lnb which cost like ₹250, and they will install a new one.

Today Tatasky team got notified about the new Trai order .

“The latest changes in the Telecom (Broadcasting & Cable services) Tariff Order will come in effect only from 1st March 2020. Hence, changes in packages and prices will be duly notified in advance as per the regulation.”

Can anybody please confirm what happened to ilove music channel EPG 834 untill last night it was working fine but today it is showing that I hadn't subscribe to this channel
Is it removed from the complementary pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock