Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,587
  • Views: Views 2,656,213
Can anybody please confirm what happened to ilove music channel EPG 834 untill last night it was working fine but today it is showing that I hadn't subscribe to this channel
Is it removed from the complementary pack

Same issue here. I guess its dropped from FTA Pack

Now India news and manoranjan TV also removed from complementary pack
To be true,how many hours one watch these channels, Now india news never heard of it..So,rather keeping so many channels quality should be look over quantity.

Buddy, I think it’s better that you appoint a technician visit from TS, as with time the quality would reduce even more.

It would not affect your viewing now, but eventually channels might become more blurry or laggy as you mentioned happening with some channels as of now.

They will check the dish alignment first if the problem is not with dish alignment they might check the lnb, if problem is with lnb the would ask you to change the lnb which cost like ₹250, and they will install a new one.
My dish is left untouched since 2008-2009 only LNB is changed in 2018 after the old LND break apart and few channels stop working during night.
I think this is something relate to sifting of satellite..Let call tatasky to fix it..

In 12 months deal. If I modify my package I lose the 13th month?

Supposedly my current bill is ₹400. I recharge ₹4800. I modify my package my bill comes down to ₹350. I should be still eligible for complimentary month?

In 12 months deal. If I modify my package I lose the 13th month?

Supposedly my current bill is ₹400. I recharge ₹4800. I modify my package my bill comes down to ₹350. I should be still eligible for complimentary month?
Once you recharge with 1 year subscription pack you will get the extra bonus of one month in your account and after that you can do anything

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock