Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,597,843
Waiting for TS to add ID HD. Every new addition on TS is subject to the LCN rearrangement.
LCN arrangement excuse is a joke by now. How is SD channels getting added every now on then? Only niche channels are not getting added. We know the truth. It's nothing but to sell their service channels. Also some news and movies channels already got LCN changed last couple of months.

Any news of Ptunes,PPlus and PTC music on Tata Sky.Would love to have them aired.Looks like now present on Airtel only.

Some Tata Sky bouquets on the platform have been revised effective 13-01-2020. These packs were being offered at temporary promotional rates.

zesLe5R.jpg

I was watching CNN News 18. Sound sometimes go away. I watched The Week That Wasn't at 10 am and also completed the same now. Both time sound went away. I thought it was in-show skit. But even during ads sound went away.
I think TS is working with compression on the backend, cause the problems you said and many members also pointed on here happened to me too, sometimes on one channel other times on another, irrespective of SD or HD.

Me and my brother loves shinchan a lot so we frequently watch Hungama, in that channel particularly, I noticed this thing much clearly that sometimes the logo looks pretty clear no smudges or even small amount of pixelation, and at other times its a bit pixelated or unclear. I tried to figure out the issue with rain or cloudy weather, that whether there was any difference due to a particular weather change, but nothing seems to be the answer for the difference it's almost random to be honest, so therefore I concluded that TS might be working with compression or testing out signals with certain changes to figure out what's the best. Then again I'm not a professional so these are just my assumptions.

I think TS is working with compression on the backend, cause the problems you said and many members also pointed on here happened to me too, sometimes on one channel other times on another, irrespective of SD or HD.

Me and my brother loves shinchan a lot so we frequently watch Hungama, in that channel particularly, I noticed this thing much clearly that sometimes the logo looks pretty clear no smudges or even small amount of pixelation, and at other times its a bit pixelated or unclear. I tried to figure out the issue with rain or cloudy weather, that whether there was any difference due to a particular weather change, but nothing seems to be the answer for the difference it's almost random to be honest, so therefore I concluded that TS might be working with compression or testing out signals with certain changes to figure out what's the best. Then again I'm not a professional so these are just my assumptions.
its happen to me also on pogo at the time 9 am Grizzy and lemmings :love: to 10 am and sab tv sometimes

Hope they don't mess the SD channels like Zee classic...it looks too much pixellated 😡
I guess this was done intentionally to promote their own channel tata classic cinema

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock