Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,534
  • Views: Views 2,621,275
Just a friendly tip. If you buy any Tata Sky connection from an offline dealer. First thing you should do is have a look at what plans dealer has added to your account via the Tata Sky app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody facing this issue on Sony Ten 2 HD, after every 10-15 minutes screen going black with no audio and message is coming -

Your viewing card cannot be read (2).
Please insert your viewing card properly.

This message comes twice in succession. It is only happening on this channel.
Yea, same thing happened two days ago when my brother was watching TEN 2 HD, picture stuttered and went black with no audio and message similar to yours. Funny part is our STB is a cardless one.:ROFLMAO:

Anyways, getting back to seriousness, I think it’s a problem from TS side. If you watch the channel regularly give them a complain.

When compared to other Dth platforms Tata sky has more number of tamil channels. But it don't have more demanded channel like Puthuyugam , Captain Tv, 7s music and Mk networks channels.

For Puthuyugam more than a year Tata sky customer care telling it'll come but don't know when . Hope soon it'll be available.

Last edited:
I think Tata Sky is updating the prices. I checked at 12:03 am. Prices were same. Now portal is not accessible.

Yea, same thing happened two days ago when my brother was watching TEN 2 HD, picture stuttered and went black with no audio and message similar to yours. Funny part is our STB is a cardless one.:ROFLMAO:

Anyways, getting back to seriousness, I think it’s a problem from TS side. If you watch the channel regularly give them a complain.

I also thought it was from the broadcaster end and not issue with digibox. Today I could not see the same error. Is the issue resolved at your end also?

I also thought it was from the broadcaster end and not issue with digibox. Today I could not see the same error. Is the issue resolved at your end also?
Ten 2 HD is currently not in our pack, so I can’t tell surely. We basically add sports channels when there is an event and remove it afterwards. But if the issue is solved at your end, I believe it would have in mine as well.

I was watching CNN News 18. Sound sometimes go away. I watched The Week That Wasn't at 10 am and also completed the same now. Both time sound went away. I thought it was in-show skit. But even during ads sound went away.

2 Days Ago I Refer New Tata Sky Connection For My Friend. Today I Got My Referral Benifit 300rs On My Account.

fYi1Kab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock