Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,530
  • Views: Views 2,590,942
I subscribed to Discovery World HD, How to watch on TV ? I couldn't find...

I was charged around 8₹ for the channel
Try to refresh the account by going to top right Menu > Settings > Refresh Account.

This should likely solve the problem, another thing I want to suggest if you pay ₹2 more you can get Discovery Infotainment HD pack, which contains Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD, TLC HD, Discovery Science & Discovery Turbo, all this for ₹10.62 per month including taxes.

Well this is only beneficial if you watch all the other channels though, so the choice is yours. :)

Try to refresh the account by going to top right Menu > Settings > Refresh Account.

This should likely solve the problem, another thing I want to suggest if you pay ₹2 more you can get Discovery Infotainment HD pack, which contains Discovery HD, Animal Planet HD, TLC HD, Discovery Science & Discovery Turbo, all this for ₹10.62 per month including taxes.

Well this is only beneficial if you watch all the other channels though, so the choice is yours. :)
Actually, I was browsing TS Mobile App, Saw that banner ad, I clicked and subscribed from there to watch the show instantly...

Actually, I was browsing TS Mobile App, Saw that banner ad, I clicked and subscribed from there to watch the show instantly...
Even I too watched that show when I saw that banner for the first time. Actually, It was aired on Discovery that is the recorded one via TS on Demand serivce.

Is Discovery HD and Discovery HD World Same?? I was looking for Discovery HD World,
Yes, but on TS web only Discovery HD world is available with HD PQ and four languages.

CN9zr7k.png

H6tpYZ6.png

Hi, I am using LG 32 Inch non smart Led tv, on HD Channels.. The STB Audio remote Volume Control isn't working...
Even on Zero Volume, the Sound is ON...
I have to use my TV remote to control sound...
On SD Channel. It's fine, anyone know this issue...

And In the Audio Settings, I have set default audio to Dolby Digital +, Is it ok ?
You can not control volume from STB remote on HD channels if u select DD or DD+ audio. It is better to pair ur TS STB remote to with ur TV. So u can control volume of HD & SD channels easily. I am using the same method.

Package section not loading in app and web
Trying from morning

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock