Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,531
  • Views: Views 2,619,639
I saw on many new dishes. The "Sky" portion washes away. I'll post pictures. Tata portion is fine. When I go back to my uncle's house. His dish is at low height. See if same is in your cases.

May be it's due to Sun light. Is red more prone of getting faded than blue ?

yes looks like they are using branded blue color & ordinary red color
Noticed that this doesn't happened to dish bought before last September. I have one dish my neighbour bought in February 2019. It has both Tata and Sky on dish.
May be it's due to Sun light. Is red more prone of getting faded than blue ?
Don't know.

Hello guys.! I have one query.. Can exchange my tata sky HD box with Tata sky binge. Is it possible to upgrade

Hello guys.! I have one query.. Can exchange my tata sky HD box with Tata sky binge. Is it possible to upgrade

Yes u can. But u will need to pay Rs 5999 for upgrade. And u will get Rs 1000 as cashback after installation.

Pls confirm the same with CC before upgrading

I am seeing dishes installed on ground floor/ first floor and opposite the dish there is a 5 story building.

How do these dishes get signals?? Do they get full signals?

If we take a curated pack of for say example Family Kids HD of 343.67. Whats to actually pay including NCF in Tata Sky .

New coloured icon on Tata Sky Hollywood?
gygjJ5F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock