• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,526
  • Views: Views 2,589,794
Bro! Can You Post Snaps For The Same??

PCQeDcs.jpg
1gnoOAu.jpg

Last edited:
I had a talk regarding these two channels with Tata Play CC right now. They informed me that as the fta complimentary pack is modified with fta complimentary pack new these two channels are no longer part of the pack.

We have to subscribe it individually
I subscribed it and they also confirmed me that these two channels will remain in Tata Play as of now and not be removed.

My Tata Play account has been in deactive state since feb 2019. What is the number i need to dial to receive suspension/retention offers applicable for my account thru SMS

My Tata Play account has been in deactive state since feb 2019. What is the number i need to dial to receive suspension/retention offers applicable for my account thru SMS
Tata Play CC Number -18602086633 (New) which was changed /will be changed from older number- 18601206633.

Tata Play CC Number -18602086633 (New) which was changed /will be changed from older number- 18601206633.

Buddy i know their customer care number. I am requestng to share their number thru which we can receive offer related information thru sms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock