Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,520
  • Views: Views 2,608,189
My Tata Play account has been in deactive state since feb 2019. What is the number i need to dial to receive suspension/retention offers applicable for my account thru SMS
Through WhatsApp try the third option "Made for you". If there are any offers, it will be shown there. Missed call number to get curated offers stopped working sometime back.

g7fcEsh.png

How to enable WhatsApp communication and their WhatsApp number 👇
From your registered mobile number give a missed call to 0 92296 92296, Then click on this direct link to WhatsApp Tata Sky.

Alternatively, you can also use Tata sky app or website. Go to My Account > Profile > Edit Profile and Enable this option 👇

Screenshot-20190915-204350-Chrome.png

Through WhatsApp try the third option "Made for you". If there are any offers, it will be shown there. Missed call number to get curated offers stopped working sometime back.

g7fcEsh.png

How to enable WhatsApp communication and their WhatsApp number 👇

Thanks buddy. Will try getting information using this option

Can someone urgently share me the Nodal officer Tamilnadu mail id to me...I need to escalate my request to the team...

Update :-

Hindi FTA GEC "Dangal 2" @ LCN 183 have now Removed from FTA Complimentary New Pack and the Channel Now Scrambled. Subscribers have to Subscribe the Channel on ALC Basis with No Additional Cost (Channel will be Counted in NCF Slab though).
EGDU6gZ.jpg

(Channel will get Scramble after 5 mins Free Preview)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock