Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,334
Your service is not premium if customers have to wait for customer support for approx. 20 minutes even in the early morning hours.
FXLaszW.png

@Vadirocks bro any chance of new packs.
New packs for malayalam are not that much cheap.

Thinking of going back to airtel. Hd stb with 1 month pack is available in amazon for 700. Probably will select super or gold regional plans.

Any chnace in near furture for a cheap low plans. Currently on malayalam super value for 209. Only chanels are 11 malayalam channels.

@Vadirocks bro any chance of new packs.
New packs for malayalam are not that much cheap.

Thinking of going back to airtel. Hd stb with 1 month pack is available in amazon for 700. Probably will select super or gold regional plans.

Any chnace in near furture for a cheap low plans. Currently on malayalam super value for 209. Only chanels are 11 malayalam channels.

Officially I Have No Updates Bro!

I Don't Think There Will Be Any Packs

Officially I Have No Updates Bro!

I Don't Think There Will Be Any Packs
Should i shift to airtel.. ? What's your opinion bro.
As i can get the new connection with 1 month pack on amazon at 702 am seriously looking to change.

TP Malayalam Value SD is 209 (only 11 malayalam Channels)
TP Malayalam Kids is 269, Same HD is 369

Where as in airtel,
Malayalam super is 228 with malayalam and star sports channels - 6 month pack is 1096 - that make it to 183 per month
Malayalam super hd is 243 - 6 moths pack is 1198 - that make it to 199 per month

Malayalam Gold is 253 - with 8 sports channels+kids. 6 months pack is 1248 that make it 208
Gold HD is 267 - 6 month pack is 1448 that make it 241 per month

Looks like there is no use on clinging with TP. More than 128 rupee difference between TP Malayalam Kids HD and Airtel Gold HD with almost all similar channels in the pack.

Last edited:
Should i shift to airtel.. ? What's your opinion bro.
As i can get the new connection with 1 month pack on amazon at 702 am seriously looking to change.

TP Malayalam Value SD is 209 (only 11 malayalam Channels)
TP Malayalam Kids is 269, Same HD is 369

Where as in airtel,
Malayalam super is 228 with malayalam and star sports channels - 6 month pack is 1096 - that make it to 183 per month
Malayalam super hd is 243 - 6 moths pack is 1198 - that make it to 199 per month

Malayalam Gold is 253 - with 8 sports channels+kids. 6 months pack is 1248 that make it 208
Gold HD is 267 - 6 month pack is 1448 that make it 241 per month

Looks like there is no use on clinging with TP. More than 128 rupee difference between TP Malayalam Kids HD and Airtel Gold HD with almost all similar channels in the pack.

Better Move Bro!

But Airtel Giving Lots Of Discount On New Acquisitions 6 Months Packs

So Talk To Local Dealers,,,

Or Tell Me Pack Name, I'll Try To Get Details

Back
Top Bottom