Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,360
What do you mean by that?
Freeview available for all regional Star Sports channels that are Star Sports 1 Bangla, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Star Sports 1 Tamil and Star Sports 1 Telugu.
bro is saying that we can watch all regional star sports channels for free only for some time (maybe 4-5 mins)

Bros,

yesterday i had a service visit. And as ur aware after the work is done a Service Code appears in the STB inform of a Alert. technician gave that code to his team. But i am still getting the alert again and again. Yesterday after visit, i got 3 times and today also 3 times, i deleted the message still i get the alert and yellow icon
Almost similar issue after STB replacement.

After pressing yellow button, in My Account section it is showing only Service Code while Customer ID, Remaining validity etc details are not there.

How to fix this?

Even the box replacement charges have not been deducted yet.

Almost similar issue after STB replacement.

After pressing yellow button, in My Account section it is showing only Service Code while Customer ID, Remaining validity etc details are not there.

How to fix this?

Even the box replacement charges have not been deducted yet.
It will get auto fixed in a few days

My Tata Play HD set top box lags a bit for most of the time , like if I change the channel it will take upto 1 minute to do the action. Can anyone help me..!

Humble request to tatasky tech team please reduce compression in HD channels.. it is so awkward to watch sports events... On compressed HD channels..
Please don,t add less familiar channels still Tata Play Gets New satellite or TP Space..

Back
Top Bottom