Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,660,498
Complain cc or try by reinstall what’s app.Please confirm the what’s app you are using is with your registred phone number

Last edited:
Finally ‘became’ a Tata Play user again after many, many years … in the form of a hotel room in Bengaluru. :lol: Watching TMKOC (the episode where Hathi is stuck under a tree) took my back to my childhood. :smile2:

ESMTvoe.jpg

kOK7jSl.jpg

Last edited:
Watching TMKOC (the episode where Hathi is stuck under a tree) took my back to my childhood. :smile2:
Another note. For me Sony SAB = 113. This was always the channel number for many years when there was no HD version. It is difficult to associate it with 134 or any other number. The channel was always on 113 until the big LCN change in 2016. Until 2016, only three other channels had never changed their LCN! (There was an LCN change in December 2012 wherein regional channels were placed from 700 to 999.)
  • DD Sports: 401 (now 453)
  • Cartoon Network: 613 (now 667; HD on 666)
  • Pogo: 615 (now 670)

My Tata Play DVR lost signal on T2 some five six days ago. Could not watch many channels. Moreover earlier I used to change TP by clicking a number while system settings menu appears on the screen which I forgot. I think it was 001or something like it. Would anyone helo me?

My Tata Play DVR lost signal on T2 some five six days ago. Could not watch many channels. Moreover earlier I used to change TP by clicking a number while system settings menu appears on the screen which I forgot. I think it was 001or something like it. Would anyone helo me?
Press “Organiser” in your remote.

Navigate to “System Settings” then Press “0” and “1” buttons and then press “Select” button.

It will open the hidden installer setup menu of Tata Play.

Press “Organiser” in your remote.

Navigate to “System Settings” then Press “0” and “1” buttons and then press “Select” button.

It will open the hidden installer setup menu of Tata Play.
Thanks Bapun bhai for useful trick. But problem remains. May be there is problem with the lnb or STB itself.

Thanks Bapun bhai for useful trick. But problem remains. May be there is problem with the lnb or STB itself.
You probably need to get it checked by a Tata Play technician, bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock