Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,534
  • Views: Views 2,621,112
Do your registered mobile number RMN have what’s app?if so just add +9118002086633 to your contacts and save as Tataplay.Then type REFRESH and send what’s app message to that number
I already have done that bro. Also done Master Reset. Nothing is working.

Last edited:
I already have done that bro. Also done Master Reset. Nothing is working.

Wait for some time, I will share avideo for Better understanding.
Don't waste time doing anything. Nothing will happen. Also it's a unique situation so customer service will be also kind of clueless. Wait for couple of days. It will fix itself.

Don't waste time doing anything. Nothing will happen. Also it's a unique situation so customer service will be also kind of clueless. Wait for couple of days. It will fix itself.
Approx In how many days the problem was sorted out for you.

Just now talked with Customer Care Bro, Customer Care is very much confused. They are just checking my account, Asking me to confirm my channels. Saying to activate other packs. That's all.

Don't know what to do.

Write a mail to nodal officer or call customer care and request them to transfer ur call to their floor supervisor....explain the issue in mail/over call and they will certainly help in resolving the issue.

Customer Care executives usually do not know about such technical / backend issues or errors

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock