Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,703
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,876
Is there any option available in Tata Play to skip unsubscribed channel from displaying. Earlier I was using Airtel where unsubscribed channel will not display stating this channel is not subscribed. Please help me. I am new to Tata Play.

Is there any option available in Tata Play to skip unsubscribed channel from displaying. Earlier I was using Airtel where unsubscribed channel will not display stating this channel is not subscribed. Please help me. I am new to Tata Play.
That feature is not available. But you can create something of your own by adding channels on your favorite list. It can add upto 50 channels.

Good for Tata Play users that multiple channels are added. I cared for addition of one channel that is &XplorHD. It is not worth it anymore in 2023. I personally think they added it too late. All the movies this channel is airing has become old. Some are free on OTT subscription and others comes with basic broadband subscriptions. They need to concentrate on addition on international channels like they did with Bloomberg. If Jio can do for internet. Tata Play can do for satellite TV users. Even try to bring HD version of channels like NHK, BBC, CNN etc. If not satellite channel we can have something like E! in the form of service channel.

Your request will be processed shortly
Till then enjoy watching ad free movies in &xplor hd. Tune to channel no 333
🥲

Back
Top Bottom